Probe Holder LMY-3™
LMY-3™ is based on an innovative mechanism enabling the Doppler probe to be easily aligned and locked, offering maximal stability and transforming Transcranial Doppler (TCD) monitoring into an easy procedure.
LMY-3™ key features & benefits
- Easy to use “one click” operation.
- Once the probe direction is aligned to receive the max. Doppler signal, a single click locks the whole mechanism in place, preventing the probe from moving.
- Made of medical grade plastics, can be utilized in X-ray, angiographic and stenting procedures.
- Especially suitable for Carotid Endarterectomy, Cardio-Vascular surgery and emboli detection counting procedure.
- The only fixation device enabling pressure regulation of the probe to the skull after the probe is locked.
- Probe holder is offered as a unilateral or bilateral fixation device.
Applications of Rimed Products:
- Diagnosis of extracranial and intracranial stenosis and occlusion.
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurismal
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Detection of Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) and Right to Left Shunts (RLS).
- Detection and counting of emboli.
- Evaluation of the brain vasomotor reserve.
- Support for brain death diagnosis.
- Monitoring during carotid endarterectomy or carotid stenting.
- Monitoring during coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Monitoring during tPA treatment for acute stroke patients.