Digi-One™ Portable is the most portable TCD to carry with you anywhere you go. The Digi-One™ can be connected to any Windows based PC.
Digi-One™ True light weight, most portable, digital transcranial Doppler (TCD) model, less than: 1 Kg!
Digi-One™ is offered in one main cinfiguration: 1 Channel uni-lateral
Digi-One™ provides a complete diagnostic solution for the modern Neurosonology or Neurovascular laboratory.
Digi-One™ measures the blood flow velocity in the main arteries of the brain, non-invasively, facilitating the detection of stenosis and emboli flowing in the blood stream.
Digi-One™ Key Features & Benefits
- Product is user-friendly, intuitive and simple to operate.
- Offers an optional imaging probe for complete and accurate color-coded ultrasound scanning of the Carotid system.
- Each 2 MHz probe can insonate the brain in 64 different depths/gates at the same time, displaying 8 different Doppler spectrum windows
- Short examination time and increased probability to detect pathologies.
- Includes an advanced 2-layer, user-configured reporting system:
– Summary Screen enabling the immediate comparison between the right and the left sides of the brain.
– Final Patient Report includes several segments and provides a detailed and customizable comprehensive “picture” for the referring physician.
- A complete array of monitoring studies including Vasomotor Reactivity Test (VMR) and CO2 Reactivity Test. Studies can be saved and easily replayed on the Digi-Lite™ LCD display.
- Dedicated and well established emboli detection software.
- Can detect flow velocity at the contra- lateral side of the brain with its high Doppler sensitivity.
- Fully portable and mobile machine enabling operation through the touch screen alone.
- Offers a complete range of probes including 1 MHz, 2 MHz, 4 MHz, 8 MHz and 16 MHz probes, each with a separate connector.
Applications of Rimed Products:
- Diagnosis of extracranial and intracranial stenosis and occlusion.
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurismal
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Detection of Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) and Right to Left Shunts (RLS).
- Detection and counting of emboli.
- Evaluation of the brain vasomotor reserve.
- Support for brain death diagnosis.
- Monitoring during carotid endarterectomy or carotid stenting.
- Monitoring during coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Monitoring during tPA treatment for acute stroke patients.