Digi-Lite™ + IP – the Carotid Ultrasound Imaging Probe.
The Digi-Lite™ offers an optional add-on imaging probe named Digi-Lite™ IP.
The probe allows the physician to scan the Carotid system (CCA, ECA, ICA) in a complete triplex mode including B&W (anatomy), color Doppler super imposed on it and a Doppler spectrum waveform.
Digi-Lite™ + IP – Key Features
- High resolution imaging
- Compact and easy to operate
- Software integrated into Digi-Lite™
- Software controlled probe frequency range: 5-10 MHz
- Frequency range: 5-10 Mhz
- A linear array 128 elements probe
With this unique integrated imaging probe, the Digi-Lite ™ offers, at a fraction of the cost of a standard ultrasound machine, a comprehensive solution for the modern Neurosonology lab.
The integrated imaging probe enables physicians to perform a complete array of studies for the diagnosis of both the extracranial & intracranial blood vessels.
At the end of the test, a final report including the Transcranial Doppler data and the Carotid Ultrasound Imaging is obtained. There is no need to use two different devices.
One Patient, One Database, One Report.
Applications of Rimed Products:
- Diagnosis of extracranial and intracranial stenosis and occlusion.
- Detection and monitoring of vasospasm following aneurismal
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage.
- Detection of Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO) and Right to Left Shunts (RLS).
- Detection and counting of emboli.
- Evaluation of the brain vasomotor reserve.
- Support for brain death diagnosis.
- Monitoring during carotid endarterectomy or carotid stenting.
- Monitoring during coronary artery bypass grafting.
- Monitoring during tPA treatment for acute stroke patients.