The Perfect Tool For Small Fiber Testing
Q-Sense / Small-fiber Test is a portable, easy-to-use and affordable system for clinic, clinical research and pharmacologic trial use.
Q-Sense offers a scientifically validated measure of warm, cool and heat-pain thermal sensory thresholds, all clinically useful determinants in the evaluation of neuropathic pain, diabetic
neuropathy, chemotherapeutic and other small-fiber neuropathies.
- Early detection of diabetic neuropathy and other small-fiber neuropathy
- Monitoring response to therapy in diabetic neuropathy and other small fiber relaed neuropathies
- Validated measure accepted by the scientific community
The impairment in thermal cutaneous perception is the one of attributes for early stage of diabetic neuropathy and may serve a predictor factor in asymptomatic patients. Since the development of diabetic neuropathy is length-dependent, QST has to be performed primarily on the foot.
- Sensitive and reproducible
- Pre-programmed test algorithms
- Versatile patient database
- Normative reference data
- Easy-to-interpret clinical test report
- Easy data export to excel
Applications of Medoc Products:
- Quantitative Sensory Testing (QST)
- Pain Research
- Clinical Use
Diabetic, Metabolic and other Peripheral Neuropathies
Diabetic Neuropathy Test