Profusion Sleep Software
World Class Sleep Analysis Software Suite
Compumedics has designed the all new Profusion Sleep software suite to enhance the users experience.
The result is leading edge software offering ease of use without loss of function, flexibility without complexity, and more information than ever presented just the way you want.
But most of all Profusion Sleep software suite meets the need to increase efficiency in daily tasks as well as those less frequent, more obscure tasks that can hinder productivity.
The most important aspect of any digital sleep system may be the scoring software. Compumedics, in conjunction with sleep professionals worldwide, has developed Profusion Sleep software suite, a high-powered, comprehensive sleep analysis program.
Profusion Sleep software suite is designed to give you everything you need: Clarity, Power, Speed, Quality Assurance, and Great Reports.
This software will optimize your laboratory efficiency by improving scoring speed and providing clear, accurate results in exactly the report formats you need. And, because it is fully compatible with the complete Compumedics family of recorders/amplifiers, your sleep program can easily expand into new testing modalities…without having to learn new software or change your report formats.
Profusion Sleep Software suite offers true flexibility and control of data recording. Comprehensive analysis and reporting let’s you handle your data your way – efficiently.
Features & Benefits
Accelerate the analysis of your data by utilising the ProFusion PSG automated analysis for sleep staging and events. As you would expect, manual scoring and editing are enhanced with hotkeys, waveform measuring tools, digital displays and other features to provide speed and accuracy.
- Display detected events superimposed on the raw data in several different ways
- The software also offers a comprehensive overview of the entire night’s processed information in a compressed format. ProFusion PSG – the quickest route from completed recording to final, accurate reports
- With fully configurable waveform displays, you can lay out the waveform data to meet your needs. Even choose a split time base mode with the EEG data in a standard 30-second window and the respiratory/ limb movement data in a longer, easier to read time base.
- Trend data for the entire study in one pane.
- Switch to any of your custom screen layouts with the click of a mouse.
- Use ProFusion PSG to evaluate data, even as it is being recorded