An even more powerful evolution of the Grael EEG amplifier built for EEG studies for clinical and research applications including routine, LTM, ICU and Evoked potentials.
A DC-coupled, digital amplifier system with a high input range and 24-bit resolution providing amplification and digitization of electroencephalographic physiologic signals from surface,
cortical and depth electrodes. The amplifier provides 40 channels (32 isolated high-frequency referential channels, 8 bipolar channels), an integrated pulse-oximeter and event button input.
The unit has a POE 100BASE-TX network connection for both power and communication.
Powerful in 4K High Definition
- High sampling and data rates – up to 16384 samples per second
- 32-referential channels (monopolar), fully isolated
- DC coupled amplifier
- High resolution 24-bit sampling simultaneous across all channels
- 8 bipolar inputs for ECG or EMG leads
- User selectable gain allows choice of lower noise or higher allowable DC offset
One cable – One Box Integrated solution
Powered by the network connection using Power Over Ethernet, the single cable connection allows for neat, simple, convenient and flexible setup.
- Integrated HD-PulseOx oximeter
- Convenient connections for event button and photic strobe
- Connector for passive Jackbox or “Quik-Cap” electrode cap
Multiple Device Synchronization
Allows for the creation of virtual channel counts
- Size :
240mm x 144mm x 50mm
9.45in x 5.66in x 1.97in
- Weight : 800grams , 28.2 ounces
- Research EEG
- Evoked Potentials (EP)