The Siesta System is a multi-functional, ambulatory recording device. It enables recording, monitoring, storage and transfer of up to 32 physiological data inputs, such as brain, heart and muscle activity. In addition it has an Oximeter interface for heart rate and oxygen saturation as well as supporting up to 32 external DC signal inputs for recording the output of other devices such as pH meters.
The Siesta is the first of a new family of wireless products that the Company has developed to provide greater flexibility to the physicians and comfort for the patients. Siesta also allows remote monitoring and recording of all channels to the computer hard disk via a wireless Ethernet link. This wireless capability gives physicians the option of monitoring a patient’s physiological data while the patients are out of bed, helping to ensure they capture critical clinical events on the recording. This allows the hospitals to utilise almost any bed as a virtual sleep clinic or monitoring bed. Imagine the possibilities.
- 5.5″ x 3″ x 1.5″ (Length x Width x Height)
- 142mm x 80mm x 40mm ( Length x Width x Height)
- 300 grams (9.6 ounces) with battery
Siesta provides 32 amplified channels for data collection: any physiological signal may be recorded on any channel.
- Differential or Referential
- true 16 bit resolution
- sampling rates to 512Hz
- two expansion ports for accessory modules; oximeter, pressure transducers, event button….interface up to 32 additional signals
- Use standard alkaline A cells…OR
- Use rechargeable NiMH battery pack (Recharger built in – recharge Siesta just like you charge your cell phone)…OR
- Run Siesta on AC power; just plug it in
Revolutionary Data Transmission
Gather data in ways you never dreamed possible. Siesta’s ethernet radio link provides the clinician with testing options and opportunities never before available. Your patients are free to move about while you continue to monitor the data. Set up a testing room in just minutes. Use Siesta in PSG/EEG lab or as your best solution for ambulatory testing.
Revolutionary Data Storage
- Record directly to the on-board, industry standard Compact Flash Card (various sizes available)
- Record all raw data directly to the computer over wireless network link…error free
- Both simultaneously (Instant Backup)
- Use it in the lab for sleep, EEG and long term monitoring
- Set up your lab quickly and easily: no cables to run
- Spread Spectrum radio network link ensures artifact free data transmission *
- Patient is untethered…continue to monitor and record while patient is mobile
- Monitor various Siestas from a single computer
- Control Siesta from any computer on the network
Portable Testing Around The Hospital
- Easily take Siesta, along with a notebook computer to monitor the data, to any location in the hospital – No cables to run
- Just plug an APM (Access Point Module) into the closest network access. The APM will pick up the radio signal and allow you to monitor the patient from the laboratory. Again, no cables.
The Universal Digital Data Recorder For Multiple Applications
Allows for data recording for multiple applications including:
- Lab PSG
- Portable PSG
- Lab EEG
- Ambulatory EEG